Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unlocking a protected sheet

I am working on a spreadsheet and have locked myself out. I have limited
knowledge with the program and trying to learn the rest as I go. Any
suggestions will help. I really don't want to start over.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

This might work -we'll see:

Select all the used cells.
Copy
Go to a brand new blank unlocked sheet.
Paste

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Sherry S" <Sherry wrote in message
I am working on a spreadsheet and have locked myself out. I have limited
knowledge with the program and trying to learn the rest as I go. Any
suggestions will help. I really don't want to start over.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did not work doesn't do it. There are like 10000 ways things may not work in
a computer. From "i do not know how to copy" to "the C14 cell behaves
different after copying because a remote cell is linked to it, and there
should also be an underlying sheet eent macro". Share some information.

Best wishes Harald

"Sherry S" wrote in message
Sorry, This did not work.

"Harald Staff" wrote: