Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Picture in Header Causing Empty Square to print on Spreadsheet

Hello

I am running Excel 2007. The documents I am having problems with are saved
as 97-2003 because others in the office don't have 2007.

I have multiple files that I have inserted a "picture" (Word Art saved as
jpeg) into the header to act as a watermark. I have printed 100's of copies
of these files over the last year without any problems. Starting this week,
when I go to print the files, an empty box shows up on the printed page. The
box is centered in the upper half of the page. It is smaller than the
watermark and the watermark still shows on the printed page. I have tried
printing the spreadsheet to different printers with the same results. If I
look at the sheet in print preview or page view, the box does not show up.
To my knowledge I haven't made any changes to setting that would cause this
issue. If I remove the header, the sheet prints fine.

What is causing the problem and is there a fix. Like I said, the problem
just started this week.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks