Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 21st 09, 07:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DEE DEE is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 250
Default print selected cells in Excel

How do I print selected cells only from my Excel Worksheet (Excel 2003)?

How do I print only active text lines and none of the add'l blank lines on
the Excel Worksheet? I don't want to just print selected pages, but ONLY
lines with text. (Excel 2003)

  #2   Report Post  
Old April 22nd 09, 04:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 22,909
Default print selected cells in Excel

Use autofilter to hide blank rows.

Print the resulting view.


Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:46:08 -0700, Dee
wrote:

How do I print selected cells only from my Excel Worksheet (Excel 2003)?

How do I print only active text lines and none of the add'l blank lines on
the Excel Worksheet? I don't want to just print selected pages, but ONLY
lines with text. (Excel 2003)


  #3   Report Post  
Old April 22nd 09, 01:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DEE DEE is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 250
Default print selected cells in Excel

How do I access/use AutoFilter? And how do I print JUST selected cells?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Use autofilter to hide blank rows.

Print the resulting view.


Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:46:08 -0700, Dee
wrote:

How do I print selected cells only from my Excel Worksheet (Excel 2003)?

How do I print only active text lines and none of the add'l blank lines on
the Excel Worksheet? I don't want to just print selected pages, but ONLY
lines with text. (Excel 2003)



  #4   Report Post  
Old April 22nd 09, 04:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 22,909
Default print selected cells in Excel

DataFilterAutofilter...................this info can be found in Help

Filter for non-blank cells.

I am assuming that "lines" means rows.


Gord

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:39:02 -0700, Dee
wrote:

How do I access/use AutoFilter? And how do I print JUST selected cells?


"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Use autofilter to hide blank rows.

Print the resulting view.


Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:46:08 -0700, Dee
wrote:

How do I print selected cells only from my Excel Worksheet (Excel 2003)?

How do I print only active text lines and none of the add'l blank lines on
the Excel Worksheet? I don't want to just print selected pages, but ONLY
lines with text. (Excel 2003)





Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do I print only a selected area in Excel 2007 cbanditos Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 14th 09 02:02 AM
Setting up Excel to print only selected cells JRoberts1 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 5th 08 08:39 PM
How to print selected columns that are not adjacent in Excel Patlee Excel Worksheet Functions 0 May 26th 07 02:00 AM
setting print area to selected cells [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 November 30th 06 10:29 PM
can I print selected cells only within a worksheet martin hanley New Users to Excel 1 January 4th 05 09:07 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 ExcelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Microsoft Excel"

 

Copyright © 2017