vishu

Default Create letter

Hi,
I have a data in excel, I want to draft a letter by using table which I have
created in excel.
Can I create a button in excel, and if I press that button the data which I
created in excel should automatically get copied in one particular word file,
and should draft a letter.
Is it possible in VBA and how. Pls. help me

Regards,
Vishu

Carole O

Vishu -

It sounds like you want to "mail merge". Look that up in Word Help, and it
will step you through the process.

Carole O

"vishu" wrote:

Hi,
I have a data in excel, I want to draft a letter by using table which I have
created in excel.
Can I create a button in excel, and if I press that button the data which I
created in excel should automatically get copied in one particular word file,
and should draft a letter.
Is it possible in VBA and how. Pls. help me

Regards,
Vishu

vishu

Hi corole,
I dont want do in mail merge. Because mail merge is only for fixed cells in
excel.
I have data in excel will vary from time to time.
Data are in cell A2:F27 it may change after some time to A2:Z250.
I want to do in VBA. if i press button i should get a letter for excel data.