wdmurry

Default installer

Recently, each time I start up Excel now the installer automatically starts
and request the installation CD. If I cancel this operation request several
times then it is possible to operate Excel. There obviously is no apparent
reason why by starting Excel that it should invoke the installer. Are there
any suggestions as to what might be causing this problem and what I can do to
fix it short of reinstalling Excel?