Royal

Default Having 2 workbooks open simultaneously

I have a wide screen laptop that can accommodate 2 Excel workbooks side by
side. I used that feature for a while until sometime about two weeks ago
something happened (I don't know what) and now I a only able to keep one
workbook open at a time. When I try to open a second one, the first one
minimizes. Can anyone tell me how to get it back so that I can once again
view 2 workbooks side by side?
Many thanks for your help
--
Royal