Sam

Default help on sorting data

Hi,
I have a soccer grid result. So I would like the column corresponding
to the points of the teams sorted descending. But I want the other
column to follow. And I want the first column (rank) to remain still
and not affected by the sorting operation. How can I do that ?

thx

Chip Pearson

Just select the columns you want to sort, and then sort.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Sam" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
I have a soccer grid result. So I would like the column
corresponding
to the points of the teams sorted descending. But I want the
other
column to follow. And I want the first column (rank) to remain
still
and not affected by the sorting operation. How can I do that ?

thx

Sam

thx
actually i've managed to do that
but how do i do it programmatically, that is in a macro ?
How do I refresh the sheet ?

tx