Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
maf maf is offline

Default How do I print an object in Excel 2007

I created a diagram in Excel 2007. I used circle and star shapes. They
display just fine on the screen. However, when I go to print the page, none
of the shapes print. What setting do I need to change to get the shapes to
print?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I believe that if the shapes show in Print Preview then they should show on
paper.
Perhaps changing the printer resolution (Office| Print | Printer
Properties ) will help.
I know that some users state they cannot print shapes when the printer is in
econo mode
Also try increasing the weight of the lines used for each object.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"MAF" wrote in message
I created a diagram in Excel 2007. I used circle and star shapes. They
display just fine on the screen. However, when I go to print the page,
none
of the shapes print. What setting do I need to change to get the shapes
print?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
maf maf is offline

I think you may be correct. Now I've got a new set of problems. When I
print my diagram from my old PC, I can change the printer settings for my
wireless printer. The PC is XP. When I print on my new PC, which is Vista,
to the same wireless printer, I don't get the shapes. Unfortunately, when I
try to change the printer settings on my new PC, I can't get that window to
open. Guess I gotta go figure out this new problem. Thanks for pointing me
in the right direction.