Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default How do I print an object in Excel 2007

I believe that if the shapes show in Print Preview then they should show on
paper.
Perhaps changing the printer resolution (Office| Print | Printer
Properties ) will help.
I know that some users state they cannot print shapes when the printer is in
econo mode
Also try increasing the weight of the lines used for each object.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"MAF" wrote in message
I created a diagram in Excel 2007. I used circle and star shapes. They
display just fine on the screen. However, when I go to print the page,
none
of the shapes print. What setting do I need to change to get the shapes
print?