Ali

Default how can i filter from two rows?

Hi all,
I've two rows with properties addresses and i need to filter them out in
third row in a way that any property which is not shown in row one appears in
row three.say for example:
Row 1 Row2
1 Confier Court 1 Berbris court
10 East Ham 3 East Ham
1 ABC 1 ABC
3 East Ham
Now since 10 east ham is not showing in Row 2. I want this shown in 3rd row.
Can anyone please help me on this? Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Frank Kabel

Hi
as a starting point: