Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print areas change when file is emailed.

Hello All,

I am having an issue when i email a file in that when the file is opened by
a reciepient of the email, the print areas change. I create the file on 2007
and then have to save as 2003. When i open the saved file on my computer, the
PAs are fine, and even after i attach the file and open it from outlook,
still fine. The problem only seems to occur once it is delivered and opened,
the PAs move and do not stay the same.

Any ideas why this might occur and how i might solve it?

Thanks in advance.