Chem303

Default How do I merge 2 Excel files, each with different names and data?.

How can I merge two or more Excel files into one file? Each file currently
has a different name and different data. Thanks.....Chem303
Frank Kabel

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Chem303" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How can I merge two or more Excel files into one file? Each file
currently
has a different name and different data. Thanks.....Chem303

Nadyne

I also need to do this. I have one spreadsheet with a list of names I need
labels for and another spreadsheet that has those names mixed in with 10,000
other names but that one has the addresses I need for the first spreadsheet!
Any ideas? Pivot tables were mentioned to me, but I haven't been able to
figure that out yet.

Nadyne

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"Chem303" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How can I merge two or more Excel files into one file? Each file
currently
has a different name and different data. Thanks.....Chem303

Frank Kabel

Hi
sounds more like using VLOOKUP. See:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"Nadyne" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I also need to do this. I have one spreadsheet with a list of names I need
labels for and another spreadsheet that has those names mixed in with
10,000
other names but that one has the addresses I need for the first
spreadsheet!
Any ideas? Pivot tables were mentioned to me, but I haven't been able to
figure that out yet.

Nadyne

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi