Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default To delete paired numbers or pickup last cell for each item

Following is the extract from sage detailed Balance sheet. The actual closing
balance is normally the last line for each item (eg 2219.53 this month for
Plant & £56057.77 YTD for Furniture). I am trying to prepare a summary
showing end balance for each of items on BS (using commonly used Balance
sheet format) €“ Cant use €˜sumif for obvious reasons and unsure how to have
the correct balances for each of balance sheet accounts. Please note the
earliers numbers are forming pairs and I can have a summary report by
deleting paired numbers and only by picking the last number in each column
for each item - or - I can delete paired numbers then do sumif forumula to
pickup on separate tab. Please advise

Month YTD

Plant 2106036.08
Plant 2106036.08