Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default View Row/cell better Q?

Using Excel 2003.

So, I am would like to really change a setting that would allowing me to
view things better. I was hoping I could click on a row or even on a
individual cell AND that row/cell would expand in so the view or it would be
larger than the rest of the spreadsheet. It would kind of look like a
mangifying glass...