Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If / Then formula help

A report that is pulled from SAP into Excel, version 2003, generates a list
of stores, by store number but the data includes duplicate information
because each store may have 2 to 4 different account numbers assigned to it.
Example of data below:
STORE# SOff. TERR#
1 H04 L99
1 H04 L99
1 H04 L99

What formula or formulas can be used to somehow mark the duplicate store
numbers so that it can be sorted and then deleted? I need to streamline the
information to include each store only one time. My store lists are around 21
pages because of all the duplicate information.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see this site...
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/Duplicates.aspx