Old March 30th 09, 10:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Neo Neo is offline

Default How to insert rows and columns inside a single cell?

That is my question.
Thanks.

Old March 30th 09, 11:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can only merge cells to make it look like this..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Neo" wrote:

That is my question.
Thanks.

Old March 30th 09, 11:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Using Alt+Enter has a similar effect for rows, but there is no such a
facility for columns.

Regards,
Stefi

„Jacob Skaria” ezt *rta:

You can only merge cells to make it look like this..

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Neo" wrote:

That is my question.