Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default hyperlink error

I have a spreadsheet that has over 1000 hyperlink pdf files in it that are on
our shared network and all I have to do is to select the cell that contains
the pdf that is needed and the pdf comes up. Everything has been great until
this morning when we had a power failure and I was in working on the
spreadsheet, after recovery of the spreadsheet now all the hyperlinks are
going to my c: drive. How can I get back the right path without having to go
into each hyperlink and doing an edit. I sure hope someone can help me if not
it will take day's to redo all the hyperlinks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I bet you used insert|hyperlink to create these links.

Take a look at David McRitchie's site:
look for:
Fix Hyperlinks (#FixHyperlinks)

--