Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Font colours in cells.

I have a minor problem. Is it posible to highlight a column and then select
the font colur you wish to use in that column? And also why do'es a font
colour change from that selected when moving to another cell. These two
problems may be connected. Look forward to your replies.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on the column and;

Format Cells... Font and set the color
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200841

"Value increases with increase in font." wrote:

I have a minor problem. Is it posible to highlight a column and then select
the font colur you wish to use in that column? And also why do'es a font
colour change from that selected when moving to another cell. These two
problems may be connected. Look forward to your replies.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not exactly. on one column the colour the font colour will not change and
also shows the unwanted colour in the preview paine.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Value increases with increase in font." wrote:

"Value increases with increase in font." wrote:

Not exactly. on one column the colour the font colour will not change and
also shows the unwanted colour in the preview paine.

I have also noticed that if I select the font colour shown in the preview
paine I get the colour I want. Weird or what.