Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default view of page

Is it possible to remove column heading letters and row numbers from an Excel
2007 spreadsheet. I am trying to have the view be simply empty cells.
--
bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on the Office Button (big circle in top-left corner)
Click on the "Excel Options" Button
Click on the "Advanced" section to the left
Scroll down to the "Display options for this worksheet" section
Uncheck "Show row and column headers"
Click OK

HTH
Elkar