Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Change Macro

I have a worksheet with 4 different pivottables on it. I would a macro that
will change all pivottables when I chance the selection of 1 of the
pivottables. So if I was change the Page selection in pivot 1, it would
change the Page in the remaining 3 pivots to the same value. Any help is
appreciated thanks.

Vick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi Vick

Take a look here
http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot
Debra has several demo files to download which carry out this functionality

PT0021 - Change All Page Fields -- Change any page field in the main pivot
table, and the same selections are made in all pivot tables that contain the
same page fields. Excel 2002 and later versions.
PivotMultiPagesChangeAll.zip 17 kb 04-May-08 PT0016 -

PT0015 - Change Multiple Different Page Fields -- Change either page field
in the main pivot table, and the same selection is made in other pivot
tables page fields (if available), where some field names are different.
Excel 2002 and later versions. PivotMultiPagesDiffChange.zip 20 kb

PT0016 - Change Page Fields With Cell Dropdown -- Select an item from a data
validation dropdown, and all pivot tables in the workbook show that
selection in the page field. Excel 2002 and later versions.
PivotMultiPagesCellChange.zip 20 kb 15-Jun-07

--
Regards
Roger Govier