Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LJ2 LJ2 is offline

Default how do i email a single worksheet in excel 2007

As said above - I want to email a single sheet, not the whole file. Im sure
this was easy in previous versions but 2007?.....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you are looking for this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/notinribbon.htm

Send to Mail Recipient is the command that you are looking for

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3958 (20090324) __________