Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro recorded in excel but not always loading with excel

I recorded a macro that I stored in my personal workbook. It's a simple
macro that removes odd characters from a spreadsheet I download from a site
that we use.

Here's the problem: The macro does not open all the time. Right now when I
try to download a .csv file the macro is not there. I have opened sheets
with the macro present, then closed and reopened those same exact sheets and
no macro. What am I doing wrong with this macro?
--
Ray Rivera