Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print a Picture as a background for my Schedule

I would like for a picture of our greenhouse to be the background of our farm
expense schedule. I can select the picture as a background in the page
layout ribbon, and it shows as the background on my monitor. However, when I
preview the schedule or print it the background is not there. Also, can the
shading of the picture be reduced so that the numbers on the schedule
standout better?

I really appreciate any help that could be given.

Thanx
--
jeb