Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default test for Excel class

Hi everybody,

I have to organize an Excel in my company, and I would like to test my
collegues, in order to understand their level.

I tried to look on google, but I found only on line tests (without
possibility to save the results) or sites in which you have to register
(with a payment), that send the results by e-mail.

Does anyone of you know where I could find something better, or I have to
build my test from the scratch?

--

Thank you very much in advance.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy (now from Berlin...)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Franz Verga" wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have to organize an Excel in my company, and I would like to test my
collegues, in order to understand their level.

I tried to look on google, but I found only on line tests (without
possibility to save the results) or sites in which you have to register
(with a payment), that send the results by e-mail.

Does anyone of you know where I could find something better, or I have to
build my test from the scratch?

--

Thank you very much in advance.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy (now from Berlin...)

Ciao Franz.
Hai provato sul NG todesco? O a cercare qualcosa in tedesco?
Saluti
Eliano