Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i divide an xl sht into 2 sections with diff placed rows

Im trying to divide my worksheet into two different formatted areas. I would
like to have 3 rows on top and 4 rows on bottom beginning and ending in the
same space. How do I do this? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Simply select the first select 3 rows by clicking on the first row number on
the edge of the worksheet and while holding down the left mouse button slide
down the row number for the number of rows you want to format. Next go to
menu format and select the options you want for the first area.

Then repeat this process for the 2nd area you want to format.

"Jenny" wrote:

Im trying to divide my worksheet into two different formatted areas. I would
like to have 3 rows on top and 4 rows on bottom beginning and ending in the
same space. How do I do this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i divide an xl sht into 2 sections with diff placed ro

Hi Joel, Thanks so much for responding. Maybe im reading this wrong, but im
looking to have a different amount of cells in one section of the worksheet
verses the other section, not differntly formatted cells.
I have a pdf file of what im trying to do. Anyway I can email it to you and
see if you can figure it out? I would owe you big time.

Thanks,
Jenny