Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula

Column A is for my Associates Name. Column B through Q on my header rows
indicates time. Example B1 = 8:00 and C1 = 9:00 and so on..... If Ed comes
in at 8:00 it will show that he was here at 8:00, 9:00, 10:00 etc.... As you
can see, Todd and Joe do not show up until 9:00. At the end of my list I
want to put in a formula that will show the Minimum time each associate was
here. So what is the minimum time between b2 through q2 that Ed was here -
Answer would be 8:00. What formula would I use to calculate the minimum
number of b2 through q2

Name 8:00 9:00 10:00
Ed 8:00 9:00 10:00
Todd 9:00 10:00
Joe 9:00 10:00

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel evaluates time as a fractional part of a day so in reality it's just a
number to Excel.

So, all you need to do is to use the MIN function:

=MIN(B2:Q2)

Format as Time.

--
Biff