Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Looking up a value in column to return corresponding text on value

Hi,
I'm trying to find a value in column D. The value is 0.000. within 1000 rows
I need the corresponding text in column B & C to appear on a different
worksheet wherever this value appears.

Any ideas? I've no hair left to pull out!

I've been trying a few variations of vlookup but can't get it right

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe...

=index('sheet99'!c:c,match(0,'sheet99'!d:d,0))
=index('sheet99'!e:e,match(0,'sheet99'!d:d,0))

Change sheet99 to the name of the sheet that contains the values.

--

Dave Peterson