Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sort by zip code

I have my high school classlist on an excel speadsheet..in alphabetical
order..with address and zip codes included. I want to sort the classlist by
zip code,but when I
try to sort I get a "this operation requires the cells to be identically
sized" I'm sorry,
but what does this mean and how can I sort by zip code?
--
dew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have some merged cells in there somewhere.

Unmerge them and the message will go away.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP