Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filter Customer Dates not working

I have a project list driven by a date in the date column and then view with
filters. All works well, until I use the custom filter to choose a date
range of "on or before" and specific date (normally I choose today as the
specific date).

When I do this it only filters for the current month. I receive the correct
filter for the current month and then everything else.

What am I doing wrong and how to I correct it?