Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Which macro module

At one time, a recorded macro would create a new module (module1). I could
find it, alter it and rename it something meaningful. Did that all the time.

Now any recorded macro goes to the end of a previously existing macro. It
seems to be the last macro that I had open before recording another one. I
have no idea what I did to accomplish this but it is annoying and if I don't
remember the last thing I did - time consuming.
Any ideas on getting this back to where it was.
Thanks
wal50