Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Toolbar

Hello

I am trying to create a customized toolbar. I created a macro, where if I
hit a button, I want a new menu to appear. I added the new toolbar, but I
can't figure out how to add my print macros into the command from
Tools,Customize, Command. Basically, when someone hits my Print button, i
want a new menu to appear. When you click on the new menu, I want a list to
appear, with option of what section people can print.
--
Thanks in advance

--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

With your toolbar displayed, open the View, Toolbars, Customize dialog box
and choose the Commands tab. Scroll down to the bottom, and pick New Menu.
Drag the New Menu item from the right side to your toolbar and drop it. Now
scroll up to the category Macros and drag Custom Menu Item out and over your
New Menu. Wait for the empty square to appear below the New Menu item and
drop the Custom Menu Item on that square. You can add as many Custom Menu
Items as you want below the first one.

Right click any Custom Menu Item and change the Name option, and click the
Assign Macro command and assign a macro to each of the items. You can also
change the image - edit button image, change buttton image, or copy and paste
button image.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire