Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
msp msp is offline

Default auto fit of column in EXCEL

when we type along the column width should get changed automatically, for eg.
first in field A1 type "abcd" and in A2 type "abcdefghijklmn" the width
should get automatically adjusted. How to do this. please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi MSP,

Two silly ways:-

1:- Format that column, with option "Wrap Text"
2:- After typing in all the days, go to Format - Column - Autofit Selection

Thanks
--
Dilip Kumar Pandey
MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.)