Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Template Wizard with Data Tracking - Excel 2007 compatibility

I just updated from Excel 2003 to 2007 and want to use the Template Wizard
with Data Tracking to build a database. I downloaded it from Microsoft and
installed it but now I can't find it anywhere (including the Add-In list) in
Excel 2007. Is this wizard compatible with 2007? Has it been replaced by
something else?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Template Wizard with Data Tracking works with 2007.

Have you downloaded the executable from the MS site?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873209/en-us

When you run the TMPLWIZ.EXE it does its thing but you can't find the
WZTEMPLT.XLA ?

Same thing happens with Excel 2003.

See this google search thread before proceeding.

http://tinyurl.com/2uxmud

You can email me to get a copy per the instructions in the google thread.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP