Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Moved automatically to the next specified cell

Hello,

Is it possible, in Excel 2002, to enter data only into some cells, and
then be moved automatically to the next specified cell?

Also, I want that all the other cells of the sheet that are not used
to be locked.

Thanks for your help!
Fred's
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unlock used cells (FormatsCellsProtection Tab)
Protect worksheet (ToolsProtectionSheet protection)
Pressing Tab key moves cursor to the next unlocked cell on a protected sheet.

Regards,
Stefi

€žFred's€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hello,

Is it possible, in Excel 2002, to enter data only into some cells, and
then be moved automatically to the next specified cell?

Also, I want that all the other cells of the sheet that are not used
to be locked.

Thanks for your help!
Fred's

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

„Fred's” ezt írta:

Hello,

Is it possible, in Excel 2002, to enter data only into some cells, and
then be moved automatically to the next specified cell?

Also, I want that all the other cells of the sheet that are not used
to be locked.

Thanks for your help!
Fred's- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

- - - - - - - -

Thank you for your help!

Last question. Is it possible to choose the way the cells are moving??

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It requires VBA scripts (event macros).

Stefi

€žStefi€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Unlock used cells (FormatsCellsProtection Tab)
Protect worksheet (ToolsProtectionSheet protection)
Pressing Tab key moves cursor to the next unlocked cell on a protected sheet.

Regards,
Stefi

€žFred's€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hello,

Is it possible, in Excel 2002, to enter data only into some cells, and
then be moved automatically to the next specified cell?

Also, I want that all the other cells of the sheet that are not used
to be locked.

Thanks for your help!
Fred's

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can choose the order of the unlocked cells to move to if you create a
named range.

See Bob Phillips' site for more info on this mehtod.

Note: it says "without protection" but you can also use the method with
protected sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

„Fred's” ezt írta:

Hello,

Is it possible, in Excel 2002, to enter data only into some cells, and
then be moved automatically to the next specified cell?

Also, I want that all the other cells of the sheet that are not used
to be locked.

Thanks for your help!
Fred's- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

- - - - - - - -

Thank you for your help!

Last question. Is it possible to choose the way the cells are moving??

Thank you.

Member

Location: Sweden

1.Select the cells that you want to tab between
2.Right clickformat cellsprotection tabuncheck the locked uption
3.Select toolsprotectionprotect sheetgive passwordok

Now you can use the tab key to move between selected cells

Chris
------
Convert your Excel spreadsheet into an online calculator.
http://www.spreadsheetconverter.com