Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting an excel sheet without the formatting.

Is there any way to insert an excel data to another new sheet without the
original format of the first sheet. If I have date, percentage in my first
sheet, will my second sheet keep that format or will it paste that also as a
normal text?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When you go to copy the data, right click, choose paste special. Select the
option that best suits your need (either "value only" or "formulas")
--
Best Regards,

Luke M