Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If Statement

I want to write an if statement that says if cell A1 equals either "1" or "?"
then cell C2 equals cell B2. How do I create that if statement?

Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Liz

in cell C2
=IF(OR(A1=1,A1="?"),B2,"")

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Liz J" wrote in message
I want to write an if statement that says if cell A1 equals either "1" or
"?"
then cell C2 equals cell B2. How do I create that if statement?

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Enter this in C2
=IF(OR(A1=1,A1="?"),B2,"")

"Liz J" wrote:

I want to write an if statement that says if cell A1 equals either "1" or "?"
then cell C2 equals cell B2. How do I create that if statement?

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And what should C2 equal otherwise?