Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Question +

Sometimes when I post a question here I never see it, but one time when
Googling the subject I found my question posted in this newgroup, but when I
go through the Microsoft website, it's not visible there. I posted a
question this morning about where to find the option to insert a calculated
field, and that question has never appeared here. I did find the answer to
it, however. I have another question now, and hope this will show up.

I have this pivot table:
Requested Ship Date CLEAR STOCK GREEN STOCK CLEAR GREEN
STOCK 4025 177
Mar-10-09 150
Mar-12-09 600 75
Mar-13-09 75
Mar-16-09 375
Mar-20-09 450 75
Grand Total 4025 177 1650 150

I hope those figures will remain intact and won't be all over the place once
this is posted. I want to insert two fields that will calculat a decreasing
balance of the clear and the green. Results of those two fields based on the
pivot table above would be:

Clear Balance Green Balance
3875 177
3275 102
3200 102
2825 102
2375 27

Hope I haven't asked too much. Hope this will post visibly to me, and hope
the tables will post without running all over the screen. My apologies if
they do and I won't blame anyone for not answering. Thank you. Connie