Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default print mixed page orientations

Excel 2007;
is it possible to print (in 1 command) with different page orientations ?
for example when my print area=cells A1 to G200; print cells a1 to G5 in
portrait and A6 to G100 in landscape ?
Or do I have 2 make 2 print areas and print separated ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would record a macro when
I selected the first range and printed the selection
and selected the second range and printed that selection

Changing the orientation for each print job.

Then stop recording.

And just run that macro when I wanted to do this kind of printing.

--

Dave Peterson