Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula bar gone

MAC Powerbook G4, OS 10.5.6 Excel 2004, Version 11.5.3

I accidentally dragged the formula bar up to the region occupied by the
standard toolbar and the formula bar disappeared. I have checked and
unchecked in views and preferences, restarted Excel, rebooted the computer,
did all these things repeatedly in different orders. Can't get the formula
bar back.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try clicking View/Formula Bar on Excel's menu bar to see if that restores
it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Gene Augustin" wrote in message
m...

MAC Powerbook G4, OS 10.5.6 Excel 2004, Version 11.5.3

I accidentally dragged the formula bar up to the region occupied by the
standard toolbar and the formula bar disappeared. I have checked and
unchecked in views and preferences, restarted Excel, rebooted the
computer,
did all these things repeatedly in different orders. Can't get the formula
bar back.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not sure about Mac Excel 2004 version.
Check in the View tab if the Formula bar is ticked from
Tool Options

--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

"Gene Augustin" wrote:

MAC Powerbook G4, OS 10.5.6 Excel 2004, Version 11.5.3

I accidentally dragged the formula bar up to the region occupied by the
standard toolbar and the formula bar disappeared. I have checked and
unchecked in views and preferences, restarted Excel, rebooted the computer,
did all these things repeatedly in different orders. Can't get the formula
bar back.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I tried MENUVIEWCHECK FORMULA BAR, Uncheck formaula Bar Check formula bar

MENU EXCEL PREFERENCES FORMULA BAR, Uncheck formaula Bar, Check formula
bar

Did these again after restart Excel

Did again after computer reboot.

Still no formula bar.