Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Assign different buttons by Macro

Hi all:
I have made a daily report sheet for a company which has different projects
and different information. Instead of typing all that repeatedly, I prefer to
assign few active buttons beside this report sheet that when you click each
buttons all its related information appears in the header of that project's
form. (E.G 5 buttons where on each written the name of respective project,
when I click on that all its related information such as address and others
appears on the header of the report and so on). Is it possible by Macro(VBA).
I appreciate if some one helps.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please teach me how to create the button in Excel 2007 and assign all that in
one button as I am not so skilled in Macro.

Thanks Iraj

"Don Guillett" wrote:

May be easier to have one macro and one button using a drop down to a
worksheet_change event for the cell of the dropdown.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Iraj" wrote in message
Hi all:
I have made a daily report sheet for a company which has different
projects
and different information. Instead of typing all that repeatedly, I prefer
assign few active buttons beside this report sheet that when you click
each
buttons all its related information appears in the header of that
project's
form. (E.G 5 buttons where on each written the name of respective project,
when I click on that all its related information such as address and
others
appears on the header of the report and so on). Is it possible by
Macro(VBA).
I appreciate if some one helps.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

First by header do you mean row 1 or do you mean the Page Setup's
Header/Footer?

Where is the info located that you want in the header and footer? In
certain cells of the speadsheet or only in the code?

How do you know which header should be used? Is there something in the
spreadsheet or do you wan the code to know?

If you want the info in the speadsheet, where in the spreadsheet? A1:F1?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Iraj" wrote in message
Hi all:
I have made a daily report sheet for a company which has different
projects
and different information. Instead of typing all that repeatedly, I prefer
assign few active buttons beside this report sheet that when you click
each
buttons all its related information appears in the header of that
project's
form. (E.G 5 buttons where on each written the name of respective project,
when I click on that all its related information such as address and
others
appears on the header of the report and so on). Is it possible by
Macro(VBA).
I appreciate if some one helps.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Header means row 1(some merged cells).
Information can be written in right side and hiden/ in sheet 2 and then hiden.
I will write the information myself in that related sheet or columns or rows.
No difference where the information are written as I can hide them afterwards.
the only I want how to start record Macro and how to assign all information to the button if you teach me how for one button the rest I can create my self.

Thanks Iraj.