Luigi

Default i cannot clear"read only" from CD-RW disc

I am using Excel on Windows XP Home Edition, putting info onto a CD-RW Disc.
I have been able add info up till now, but now for whatever reason it wll not
save new info. I get a "read only" message. I have tried to clear the "read
only" status through File, Properties, General and Clear but it will not hold
Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

Luigi wrote:
I am using Excel on Windows XP Home Edition, putting info onto a CD-RW Disc.
I have been able add info up till now, but now for whatever reason it wll not
save new info. I get a "read only" message. I have tried to clear the "read
only" status through File, Properties, General and Clear but it will not hold

I had endless mystery problems of that sort with my DVD-RW. Then one
day I found that the web site for the manufacturer had an update for the
drive's firmware. I've not had any trouble since.

Bill