Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
K K is offline

Default Turn a scanned image into an excel document

Hi, this may not be possible but you guys can tell me for sure. I have an
image of numbers, I copied into scanner to pdf hoping to be able to format
somehow into an excel spreadsheet. Thanks for letting me know!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

These days most scanners have Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software...
You can turn the option On while scanning and scan directly into Excel...

If you have MS OneNote 2007 then you can use it to try to read the text in
any image... There are other tools which help you do that - all of them based
on OCR.

"k" wrote:

Hi, this may not be possible but you guys can tell me for sure. I have an
image of numbers, I copied into scanner to pdf hoping to be able to format
somehow into an excel spreadsheet. Thanks for letting me know!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use this
http://www.nuance.com/pdfconverter/converter/