Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Tables disconnect

How do I make a pivot table stop being a pivot table?

I use Pivot Tables to sort and format data but need to change their final
appearance for inclusion in reports.

Also they only seem to copy as images not as editable documents when copied
into Word doc files?

Any advice wold be gratefully appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I select the pivottable range and just do
Edit|copy followed by Edit|paste special|values

Actually, I copy the pivottable to a new sheet so I can work on a copy.

After you have it as plain old data, open MSWord, then copy|paste the range of
values.

--

Dave Peterson