Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro question

I am trying to get my macro to delete unwanted tabs. The tabs are needed for
links, but after I break the links I want to delete the tabs so that the file
size will be minimal.

The problem is my macro works, but will not confirm the delete and I just do
not know the command needed.

Thanks,
rmcove
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is there an Application.DisplayAlerts = False line somewhere in your code?

If there is you can either remove it or set the False value to True.

If that's not the case I suggest you add another post to this thread with
your macro code in it, and for good measure indicate which version of Excel
you're using too.

Hope this helps...
--
Kevin Backmann

"rmcove" wrote:

I am trying to get my macro to delete unwanted tabs. The tabs are needed for
links, but after I break the links I want to delete the tabs so that the file
size will be minimal.

The problem is my macro works, but will not confirm the delete and I just do
not know the command needed.

Thanks,
rmcove

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

popUp = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to delete the Tab", vbYesNo +
vbQuestion, "MY POP-UP")
If popUp = vbYes Then
' your statement
Else
Exit Sub ' Quit the macro
End If

"rmcove" wrote:

I am trying to get my macro to delete unwanted tabs. The tabs are needed for
links, but after I break the links I want to delete the tabs so that the file
size will be minimal.

The problem is my macro works, but will not confirm the delete and I just do
not know the command needed.

Thanks,
rmcove

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here is the section from my macro

Sheets("MASTER INFO").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete

a window then pops up asking me to confirm the delete and I would like the
macro to have a line that confirms the delete/enter?
--
rmcove

"rmcove" wrote:

I am trying to get my macro to delete unwanted tabs. The tabs are needed for
links, but after I break the links I want to delete the tabs so that the file
size will be minimal.

The problem is my macro works, but will not confirm the delete and I just do
not know the command needed.

Thanks,
rmcove

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc