Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Start a page number from 9

I have an Excel spreadsheet that is going to be slotted into a Word report
once printed. The spreadsheet must have page numbers, but the first printed
page must start at 9, not at 1. Please help!
--
Chanty
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do this with VBA. Copy this into a general module

Sub PageNine
Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.FirstPageNumber = 9
End Sub

or open the VBA Editor and copy just
Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.FirstPageNumber = 9
into the Immediate window and press Enter

New to VBA? See:
David McRitchie's site on "getting started" with VBA

Debra Dalgleish's "Adding Code to a Workbook"
http://www.contextures.com:80/xlvba01.html

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Chanty" wrote in message
I have an Excel spreadsheet that is going to be slotted into a Word report
once printed. The spreadsheet must have page numbers, but the first
printed
page must start at 9, not at 1. Please help!
--
Chanty

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

FilePage setupPage tabFirst page number: enter 9

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Chanty€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I have an Excel spreadsheet that is going to be slotted into a Word report
once printed. The spreadsheet must have page numbers, but the first printed
page must start at 9, not at 1. Please help!
--
Chanty

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛Chanty€¯ ezt Ć*rta: