EngineerGirl

Default how do I convert files saved in Corel Quattro Pro 8 into Excel fo.

Help, I have a bunch of files that are Quattro and they weren't saved AS into
another format so I can't open them. It is only saying it can open Quattro
1-5 (wb1) and these are like 8 (wb3)
Gord Dibben

Unfortunately Excel will support/open QP files only up to version 7.0

Quoted from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...538431033.aspx

Excel can directly open files from Lotus 1-2-3 versions up through 4.0 (*.wk?)
and Quattro Pro for Windows versions 5.0 and 7.0 by using the Quattro Pro
converter. To open a file from a later Quattro Pro version in Excel, either
save the file in an earlier Quattro Pro format, or save the file in another
format, such as Lotus 1-2-3 (*.wk?). Although you can open Quattro Pro for
MS-DOS and Quattro Pro for Windows files, there are some limitations to
opening the worksheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP