Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Ron is offline

Default On Click of Check Box

I need help with a check box in excel. Can anyone tell me if it is possible
to send an email by simply checking a check box? What I am looking for is if
some on clicks the check box, an email is created to send out to another
person.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hope your okay with using VBA...

See Ron's site for how to email from XL:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Use a macro from there combined with a checkbox (can assign macro directly
to checkbox)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M