Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Covert a workbook from Excel 2000 to Excel 2007 current file forma

I could not be able to covert a workbook from Excel 2000 to Excel 2007 by
using current file format while I opening a workbook that it will be close
automatically
What can I do ? please suggest and I have a plan to upgrade MS Office 2000
to 2007

If you need more info., or need me to send Example file I prompt to send you
to check the root caused especially for this problem

Should you prompt to response would be appreciated
Thanks and regards