frtklau

Default Brush up Array Operation by example

Dear all,

I found some examples of using Array operation like
IF(ISNA(MATCH(...
SUMPRODUCT(--(--A1:A100=5))
more advanced of VLOOKUP & Match.
to get interesting things done very efficiently.

I wonder if there's a reference to web page(s) with Excel file as
example so that I can take as tutorial.

thanx for pointing

Frankie.

--
frtklau

Dave Peterson

If you want to read more about =vlookup() and =index(match()), take a look at
Debra Dalgleish's site:

And Debra has lots of info on counting:
including =sumproduct()
http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctio...tml#SumProduct

frtklau wrote:

Dear all,

I found some examples of using Array operation like
IF(ISNA(MATCH(...
SUMPRODUCT(--(--A1:A100=5))
more advanced of VLOOKUP & Match.
to get interesting things done very efficiently.

I wonder if there's a reference to web page(s) with Excel file as
example so that I can take as tutorial.

thanx for pointing

Frankie.

--
frtklau

--

Dave Peterson
RagDyeR

A lot of the regulars around here maintain their own web sites that are
*full* of XL tips, pointers, examples, and explanations.

After going through these, you'll absolutely be a more knowledgeable Xl
user.

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/index.htm

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm