Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 speed up printer

Printing in Excel 2003 is painfully slow. If I change nothing and print from
Word, the document zips right along.
How do I speed up the printer from inside Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried a different printer?

Maybe it's not excel as much as the printer driver.

Maybe getting a fresh/newer version of your printer driver would help.

--

Dave Peterson